- News India's Covid-19 tally crosses 54 lakh-mark with spike of over 92,000 new cases
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Sports Fitness of players in IPL 2020: Former hockey skipper Rasquinha shocked to see players unfit
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor also attended the wedding ceremony of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. The sisters looked amazing as ever in their traditional outfits. While Janhvi went for deep hue, Khushi opted for pastel shades. They looked radiant in their ethnic ensembles.
So, coming to Janhvi first, she wore a deep maroon and gold lehenga by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. It was a resplendent attire, which Janhvi pulled off with a lot of grace. Her attire consisted of a gold embellished blouse and she paired it with a voluminous skirt that was enhanced by motifs of majestic forts. She draped a plain maroon dupatta that was intricately bordered.
Janhvi's jewellery came from Satyani Fine Jewels and Tyaani by Karan Johar. She teamed her attire with ruby and polki chaandbaalis. She also wore a statement ring to notch up her traditional avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Khushi wore a pastel pink and gold lehenga by Manish Malhotra, which seemed soft and feminine. She also wore a blouse that was elaborated by gold embellishment and teamed it with a flared skirt that was splashed in pink hue but intricately done with gold-embellished floral motifs. Khushi draped a pastel pink dupatta and spruced up her ethnic avatar with delicate studs and classy bangles. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and matching eyeshadow. The middle-parted romantic tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.