- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 7 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor also attended the wedding ceremony of Isha Ambani and Anand Piramal. The sisters looked amazing as ever in their traditional outfits. While Janhvi went for deep hue, Khushi opted for pastel shades. They looked radiant in their ethnic ensembles.
So, coming to Janhvi first, she wore a deep maroon and gold lehenga by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. It was a resplendent attire, which Janhvi pulled off with a lot of grace. Her attire consisted of a gold embellished blouse and she paired it with a voluminous skirt that was enhanced by motifs of majestic forts. She draped a plain maroon dupatta that was intricately bordered.
Janhvi's jewellery came from Satyani Fine Jewels and Tyaani by Karan Johar. She teamed her attire with ruby and polki chaandbaalis. She also wore a statement ring to notch up her traditional avatar. Her makeup was highlighted by a deep red lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Khushi wore a pastel pink and gold lehenga by Manish Malhotra, which seemed soft and feminine. She also wore a blouse that was elaborated by gold embellishment and teamed it with a flared skirt that was splashed in pink hue but intricately done with gold-embellished floral motifs. Khushi draped a pastel pink dupatta and spruced up her ethnic avatar with delicate studs and classy bangles. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and matching eyeshadow. The middle-parted romantic tresses completed her look.
So, how did you find their outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.