- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Sports Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Katrina Kaif has been giving us stunning traditional outfit goals. After her resplendent saris, the gorgeous diva stunned us with her Anita Dongre suit. She wore this ensemble for Eid festivities and looked a class apart. Her attire was an intricately-done number and Katrina inspired us fashionably. Let's decode her attire and look, which has all our attention.
So, Katrina wore a Murshidabad red-hued silk suit, which was also one of the most refreshing hues of this season. It was a meticulously-embroidered number, which highlighted designer's signature gota-patti work. This Ihina Suit of hers was also adorned with pearls, zardozi, and sequins. Katrina's ensemble was inspired by the architectural splendour of Rajasthan and she paired it with a brocade sharara. Well, we thought she looked stunning and boasted traditional craftsmanship with her suit.
Katrina notched up her traditional avatar with beautifully-embroidered juttis, which went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with elaborate kadas, a statement ring, and beautiful earrings. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.