- 46 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Red was the colour of the night at the Vogue Women of the Year Awards. A number of leading celebs including Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh, Janhvi Kapoor, and Warina Hussain wore red-hued outfits. So, let's find out what kind of red outfits these celebs wore at the glittering party of the year.
Bharatactress Katrina Kaifwon the title of Risk Taker of the Year and she wore a red flowy dress by Ashi Studio. Katrina looked absolutely gorgeous in her red sleeveless dress that featured a textured bodice with a bow at the back. The skirt was asymmetrical and voluminous with a long train. She paired her dress with shimmering silver sandals and accessorised her look with ruby jewellery. The makeup was marked by muted pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses completed her look.
Janhvi Kapoor wore a red edgy outfit by Basil Soda but it didn't quite suit her. The dress was asymmetrical with a flowy bodice and pleated accents. The bodice of her attire also featured piping and it was quite a bold number, which Janvhi paired with statement Sophia Webster heels. We might not have liked her attire much but she gave us heels goals for sure. Janhvi accessorised her look with chic rings from Kohinoor Jewellers. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and pink eye shadow. The impeccable ponytail rounded out her avatar.
Ranveer Singh'soutfit of the night was a formal one but he gave it distinctive touch. The actor wore an all-red number by Gucci and his attire consisted of a formal overlapping jacket and trousers, which he teamed with a green tie. He completed his look with a red beret and unique shades. The Gully Boyactor also upped his look with cross-shaped earrings and carried a walking stick with him as a prop. His patterned loafers also went well with his classy look.
Warina Hussain also looked stunning in her red dress that was by Shantanu & Nikhil. Her dress featured a corset bodice and was knotted at the front. Her attire featured a sharp front slit, which gave her dress a bold effect. Warina paired her ensemble with white sandals and kept her jewellery game minimal and on-point. Her makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade and the side-parted tresses completed her look of the night.
So, whose red ensemble did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.