- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Movies Madhura Raja Box Office Collections Update: The Mammootty Starrer Crosses Yet Another Milestone!
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
About last night, the gorgeous Kaif sisters, Katrina and Isabelle graced the birthday celebrations of Ali Abbas Zafar at Soho House. They looked fabulous in their outfits and gave us stunning party wear goals. While Katrina's ensemble was on the glam side, Isabelle opted for a sporty look. Let's decode their outfits, which had all our attention.
Talking about Katrina first, the diva wore a ravishing red Jonathan Simkhai number. Her dress was a quintessential party outfit. Satiny and structured, her attire of the night was slightly puffed and full-sleeved. It featured a wrinkled bodice and a deep neckline. The slit at the center added a bold element to her outfit. Well, the dress enhanced her slender frame and she paired it with silver Jimmy Choo sandals, which colour-blocked her attire. She carried a smart heart-shaped purse with her. Katrina's makeup was dewy and the side-swept wavy tresses completed her party look.
Isabelle played with contrasts. She was totally in black and white. The budding actress wore a white-hued spaghetti crop top and paired it with high-waist black bell bottoms. Yes, her attire blended structured with flared and she pulled it off effortlessly. Isabelle's ensemble came from Avaro Figlio and she teamed her ensemble with chic danglers. Her makeup was highlighted by accentuated cheekbones and a maroon lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
So, whose outfit did you like more: Katrina's or Isabelle's? Let us know that in the comment section.