- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Rahul Jinnah more appropriate name for Rahul Gandhi: BJP
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
About last night, the gorgeous Kaif sisters, Katrina and Isabelle graced the birthday celebrations of Ali Abbas Zafar at Soho House. They looked fabulous in their outfits and gave us stunning party wear goals. While Katrina's ensemble was on the glam side, Isabelle opted for a sporty look. Let's decode their outfits, which had all our attention.
Talking about Katrina first, the diva wore a ravishing red Jonathan Simkhai number. Her dress was a quintessential party outfit. Satiny and structured, her attire of the night was slightly puffed and full-sleeved. It featured a wrinkled bodice and a deep neckline. The slit at the center added a bold element to her outfit. Well, the dress enhanced her slender frame and she paired it with silver Jimmy Choo sandals, which colour-blocked her attire. She carried a smart heart-shaped purse with her. Katrina's makeup was dewy and the side-swept wavy tresses completed her party look.
Isabelle played with contrasts. She was totally in black and white. The budding actress wore a white-hued spaghetti crop top and paired it with high-waist black bell bottoms. Yes, her attire blended structured with flared and she pulled it off effortlessly. Isabelle's ensemble came from Avaro Figlio and she teamed her ensemble with chic danglers. Her makeup was highlighted by accentuated cheekbones and a maroon lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
So, whose outfit did you like more: Katrina's or Isabelle's? Let us know that in the comment section.