- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 15 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 16 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 17 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News West Bengal state jobs: 10 per cent reservation announced, check details
- Technology Xiaomi's Most Expensive Smartphone Teased: Will Cost Rs. 4,80,000
- Sports Cameroon axe Seedorf and Kluivert after Africa Cup of Nations
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Katrina Kaif was again spotted at the airport and she flaunted a casual look but this time, gave it a vibrant spin. So, Katrina's latest airport ensemble was about colour-blocking and she also made a strong case for this trend. We absolutely liked her airport outfit and it was something we could try too. Katrina always gives us relatable fashion goals. Let's decode her outfit and look of the day.
So, Katrina wore a bright pink sweatshirt, which was accentuated by a graphic print. It was a comfy ensemble and she paired it with black leather tights. Well those leather pants are clearly trending with celebs donning these pants frequently. Her attire was certainly about contrasts and with this, Katrina gave us stylish and comfy outfit goal. Katrina also popularised another trend - white sports shoes, which she paired with her bright attire.
The diva kept her look jewellery-free and fuss-free. She accessorised her look with dark shades. The make-up was lit up by a pink lip shade and accentuated cheekbones. The side-parted tresses completed her airport look. Katrina, as always, looked effortless. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.