- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 April 2021
- 14 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories! Gets A Compliment From Ranveer Singh And Pakistan's Sarwat Gilani
- News Stricter curbs in Maharashtra: Here is what is allowed, what is not
- Education Tech Giants Infosys, TCS And Other Corporates Switch Back To Work From Home WFH Amid Surge In COVID Cases
- Finance What Is Bucket Portfolio Strategy For Senior Citizens?
- Technology Flipkart Laptop Sale 2021: Discount Offers On List Of Best Laptops
- Movies Aman Verma's Mother Passes Away, Actor Shares An Emotional Note On Social Media
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs CSK, Match Report: Du Plessis sends CSK top despite thrilling KKR run chase
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif never fails to impress us be it on the acting front or fashion front. From sarees to dresses to gowns, the diva's wardrobe has all kinds of outfits we search for and that's how she always turns out to be a major fashion inspiration for us. As monsoon season is here, the Sooryavanshi actress got dressed up in a colourful dress and flaunted it flawlessly. Her this dress definitely looked monsoon-perfect but the cost of her dress can buy you a foreign trip. The price of Katrina's this dress is around Rs. 89,955. So, let us take a close look at her dress and decode it.
So, Katrina Kaif exuded fresh and lively vibes in a strapless multi-hued mini dress, which was accentuated by multiple horizontal striped patterns and two blue-hued vertical stripes in the middle. She layered her colourful dress with strappy round-collar plain white spaghetti top and completed her look with a pair of striking multi-colour sneakers from Reebok India that had white base. The Bharat actress ditched all kinds of accessories.
On the makeup front, her make was enhanced by minimal base and marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and light pink lip shade. The Ek Tha Tiger actress left her mid-parted straight layered tresses loose and looked gorgeous.
We really liked this pretty dress of Katrina Kaif. Her colourful dress and shoes are what you can also pick for weekday parties, as it doesn't require much effort. What do you think about this outfit of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Katrina Kaif