- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- News 28 killed, 22 missing as rains lash in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab & Uttarakhand
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma made heads turn with their classy pants style. They wore these outfits for their upcoming movie, 'Zero' promotions. While we loved the fashion statement of one, we didn't like the outfit of the other. Let's decode their ensembles and find out who looked better.
Talking about Katrina first, she wore a jumpsuit for the occasion. Her attire came from the Australian label, Prem. Katrina's outfit was dipped in a brown shade, was structural, and collared. Her attire seemed to be inspired by military fashion because of the colour mainly and the silhouette. Tailored to perfection, it was a crisp outfit and figure-flattering too. Katrina colour-blocked her outfit with black pumps. Her makeup was minimally done and the side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
While, Katrina went for a minimal avatar, Anushka's outfit selection was about bright hues. Katrina's co-star in Zero, Anushka wore an ensemble by Polo Ralph Lauren. She sported a white shirt and paired it with a black tie. She contrasted her white shirt with bright red blazer, which was notched up by golden buttons and completed her attire with brown corduroy pants. She wore complementing pencil heels to enhance her style quotient. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Anushka certainly experimented but this time, it was Katrina who, looked better because her attire was totally inspiring and seemed perfect for the event. What do you think? Let us know who you found better in the comment section.