TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma made heads turn with their classy pants style. They wore these outfits for their upcoming movie, 'Zero' promotions. While we loved the fashion statement of one, we didn't like the outfit of the other. Let's decode their ensembles and find out who looked better.
Talking about Katrina first, she wore a jumpsuit for the occasion. Her attire came from the Australian label, Prem. Katrina's outfit was dipped in a brown shade, was structural, and collared. Her attire seemed to be inspired by military fashion because of the colour mainly and the silhouette. Tailored to perfection, it was a crisp outfit and figure-flattering too. Katrina colour-blocked her outfit with black pumps. Her makeup was minimally done and the side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
While, Katrina went for a minimal avatar, Anushka's outfit selection was about bright hues. Katrina's co-star in Zero, Anushka wore an ensemble by Polo Ralph Lauren. She sported a white shirt and paired it with a black tie. She contrasted her white shirt with bright red blazer, which was notched up by golden buttons and completed her attire with brown corduroy pants. She wore complementing pencil heels to enhance her style quotient. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Anushka certainly experimented but this time, it was Katrina who, looked better because her attire was totally inspiring and seemed perfect for the event. What do you think? Let us know who you found better in the comment section.