- 44 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma made heads turn with their classy pants style. They wore these outfits for their upcoming movie, 'Zero' promotions. While we loved the fashion statement of one, we didn't like the outfit of the other. Let's decode their ensembles and find out who looked better.
Talking about Katrina first, she wore a jumpsuit for the occasion. Her attire came from the Australian label, Prem. Katrina's outfit was dipped in a brown shade, was structural, and collared. Her attire seemed to be inspired by military fashion because of the colour mainly and the silhouette. Tailored to perfection, it was a crisp outfit and figure-flattering too. Katrina colour-blocked her outfit with black pumps. Her makeup was minimally done and the side-swept wavy tresses completed her look.
While, Katrina went for a minimal avatar, Anushka's outfit selection was about bright hues. Katrina's co-star in Zero, Anushka wore an ensemble by Polo Ralph Lauren. She sported a white shirt and paired it with a black tie. She contrasted her white shirt with bright red blazer, which was notched up by golden buttons and completed her attire with brown corduroy pants. She wore complementing pencil heels to enhance her style quotient. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted tresses rounded off her look.
Anushka certainly experimented but this time, it was Katrina who, looked better because her attire was totally inspiring and seemed perfect for the event. What do you think? Let us know who you found better in the comment section.