- 13 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 5 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 10 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- News EC refers false affidavit allegations against Uddhav Thackeray, Supriya Sule to CBDT
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP's Chris Jordan gets hammered for 30 runs in an over, enters unwanted club
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Fame Sapna Bhavnani Plans To File Complaint Against Man Who Sexually Abused Her
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kaif sisters, Katrina and Isabelle Kaif are among the most gorgeous sisters in the Bollywood industry. The siblings are also fashion enthusiasts and they quite regularly update us with their fashionable outfits. However, during the lockdown, they obviously wore casual outfits but before that, they gave us a lot of fashion goals. On different occasions, both Katrina and Isabelle wooed us with their pink dresses once and we have decoded their pink dresses for you. So, tell us who looked better according to you.
Katrina Kaif's Pink Dress
For the Kay Beauty Press Day, Katrina Kaif looked absolutely gorgeous in her pink dress that was one-shouldered and splashed in the baby pink shade. It was a structured dress with a cape on one shoulder. The cape featured soft pleats and Katrina accessorised her look with dainty earrings and chic ring. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The side-parted long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Isabelle Kaif's Pink Dress
For the Lakme Fashion Week finale, Isabelle Kaif had donned a Gauri & Nainika dress that was so pretty and she looked totally cute. Her off-shouldered dress was also dipped in a light pink hue and accentuated by origami-folded huge rose accent, which added to the dramatic layer. She paired her dress with beige sandals. Her makeup was enhanced by pink cheekbones, dark pink lip shade, dark kohl. The impeccable ponytail completed her look.
So, whose pink dress did you like more? Let us know that.