- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Movies Varane Avashyamund: The Official Teaser Wins The Hearts Of Netizens!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood actress and Katrina Kaif's little sister, Isabelle Kaif, is all set to mark her Bollywood debut with Karan Lalit Butani's upcoming film. And before impressing the audience with her performance in the film, the actress has left them awestruck by gracing her entry at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 Finale in a dramatic 3D pink outfit. Let's take a close look at her dramatic attire, shall we?
So, Isabelle wore a baby pink-coloured above knee-length ruffle dramatic tube dress by Gauri & Nainika. The outfit had a beautiful big 3D pink rose flower designed on the upper right which grabbed the attention of the people. She completed her look with a matching multi-strap stiletto pumps. She opted for heavy pink make-up to enhance her look. The actress ditched her accessories and let her dramatic outfit do all the talking. She rounded up her look by pulling back her sleek tress into a neat high ponytail. Isabelle looked no less than a beautiful doll.
On the work front, Isabelle will be making her Bollywood debut in a real-life story film called Kwatha, which will be helmed by Karan Lalit Butani. The actress will be sharing the screen with Loveyatri actor, Aayush Sharma.
We know you are excited to watch her making a debut on screen but do not forget to share your thoughts on her pink dramatic dress in the comment section.