- 35 min ago Kajal Aggarwal’s Little Black Dress Is All You Need To Rock The Saturday Night Party-Perfect Look
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 September 2020
- 12 hrs ago World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- 15 hrs ago Shirdi Sai Baba’s Birth Anniversary: Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Hindu-Muslim Saint
- News Indore: Religious places re-open after 6 months
- Sports Why did Mumbai Indians hold back Ishan Kishan in Super Over? Coach Jayawardene has answer
- Movies Sushant Singh Rajput's Death Case: NCB Opposes Rhea And Showik Chakraborty's Bail Plea
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- Finance EPS Scheme Certificate Now Available On UMANG App
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: Special Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Bollywood actress and Katrina Kaif's little sister, Isabelle Kaif, is all set to mark her Bollywood debut with Karan Lalit Butani's upcoming film. And before impressing the audience with her performance in the film, the actress has left them awestruck by gracing her entry at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 Finale in a dramatic 3D pink outfit. Let's take a close look at her dramatic attire, shall we?
So, Isabelle wore a baby pink-coloured above knee-length ruffle dramatic tube dress by Gauri & Nainika. The outfit had a beautiful big 3D pink rose flower designed on the upper right which grabbed the attention of the people. She completed her look with a matching multi-strap stiletto pumps. She opted for heavy pink make-up to enhance her look. The actress ditched her accessories and let her dramatic outfit do all the talking. She rounded up her look by pulling back her sleek tress into a neat high ponytail. Isabelle looked no less than a beautiful doll.
On the work front, Isabelle will be making her Bollywood debut in a real-life story film called Kwatha, which will be helmed by Karan Lalit Butani. The actress will be sharing the screen with Loveyatri actor, Aayush Sharma.
We know you are excited to watch her making a debut on screen but do not forget to share your thoughts on her pink dramatic dress in the comment section.