- 7 min ago Rani Mukerji Makes Us Want To Update Our Wardrobe With Colour-blocked Saris
- 11 min ago What You Need To Know About LASIK Surgery
- 56 min ago Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- 2 hrs ago Hyderabad Rapists Shot Dead In Police Encounter: Twitterati React
- Finance India’s Consumer Confidence In Nov Was The Lowest In Over 5 Years
- News Hyderabad rape accused killed in encounter: Who said what
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Cute Birthday Wish For Niece Navya Naveli: Mamu Loves You Very Much
- Technology Vivo X30 Spotted On Geekbench Ahead Of Launch
- Sports Why Diego Simeone should be priority of Arsenal
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Karisma Kapoor looked ethereal as ever in her traditional suit. Light and summery, her suit was something we wished we had in our wardrobe. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, the actress showed us how to effortlessly slay it in style. Her makeup and hairstyle game was also strong. So, let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Karisma wore a suit by Anita Dongre. It was an elegant number with light floral accents and her attire was about effective colour-blocking. So, Karisma Kapoor donned a long flowy suit that was splashed in light golden-cream hue and accentuated by blue and red floral accents. The neckline, sleeves, and border area of her suit was beautifully patterned. She teamed her ensemble with matching palazzo pants and draped a light matching dupatta around her neck.
Karisma also paired her ensemble with embellished juttis from Fizzy Goblet. She upped her look with elaborate jhumkis that went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The long braided hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.