- 8 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 8 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 9 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- 9 hrs ago Lessons In Slaying It In Blue Outfits Ft. Nimrat Kaur, Janhvi Kapoor, And Adah Sharma
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Technology How To Book BSNL FTTH Connection Online And Via App
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Florals being our favourite prints, always catches our attention. Well, not only florals enhances one's look but also gives out fresh and positive vibes.. Be it a mini dress, a full-length ensemble, ethnic suit, or a saree, you know you can always count on florals to help you nail any look.
Recently, TV actresses Karishma Tanna and Aamna Sharif too flaunted their pretty looks in blue floral ensembles. While Karishma opted for a midi dress, Aamna, on the other hand, looked gorgeous in her anarkali suit. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode the ensembles.
Karishma Tanna In A Blue Floral Midi
Karishma Tanna was decked up in a loose-sleeved plunging-neckline blue midi dress, which came from the label Appapop. Her dress was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns and a short slit at the hem. The matching band-type knotted belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings and rings. The Sanju actress let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, curled lashes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Aamna Sharif In A Blue Floral Anarkali
Aamna Sharif donned a full-sleeved round-collar long flared sky-blue anarkali, which featured blossoming rose pink digital printed floral patterns. She teamed her anarkali with matching churidar bottoms and draped a net-fabric dupatta around her bodice. Her ensemble came from the label Drzya by Ridhi Suri. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress upped her look with a pair of metallic jhumkis, bangles, and rings. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
So, whose floral ensemble did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.