Once again, Ragini MMS and Ye Hai Mohabbatein fame Karishma Sharma turned out to be a sutlry siren. This time, it was way much bolder.
Karishma went naked (almost) for Photographer Amit Khanna's 2018 streaming calender. Along with other celebrities, Karishma too dared to bare her body.
Do check out all the images.
Karishma went almost bare apart from the brown furry blanket to cover her privates. In each look, she carried the semi-nude postures with utmost sass.
Celebrity stylist Prasoon Sharma styled the looks of Karishma with perfection, leaving her to look hotter than ever and, at the same time, curbing down vulgarity.
While, in this sheer skin show photo shoot, there was no need for any accessories, but with the help of stylist Prasoon Sharma and photographer Amit Khanna, Karishma carried one gold bracelet and pink painted nails to make her look even better.
Daring For Baring
It is not a cakewalk to maintain hotness and nudity at par. Carrying the nudity is a challenge and with the help of just the blanket, Karishma carried it perfectly by keeping the blanket turned around her in different ways, posing in different stances. We are stunned!
For this shoot and the earlier ones, celebrity makeup artist Anshu has conducted makeup for Karishma and with her magical touch, she turned even hotter.
Bare Games Followed By Trolls
Every time a celebrity turns down for some skin show, they have been trolled and judged on social media platforms. Similarly, for Karishma, her latest shoot has been criticized by many and she has been body-shamed by haters.
The Oomph Factor
Karishma always had the oomph factor in her and apart from her on-screen appearances, we have seen her photo shoots for many photographers, including Amit Khanna. She carried some stunning looks in a bikini for Amit's earlier shoots too.
The Other Stars Who Bared
Apart from Karishma, actors and super models Sakshi Pradhan, Pooja Bimrah, Scarlett Rose and Suzanna Mukherjee have as well dared to go bare for the shoot.
Stay tuned while we explore their looks too.
- This Eid-Al-Adha, Ditch Embellishments And Take The Simple Fashion Route
- Jennifer Garner Wore The Same Dress Which Meghan Markle Had Also Worn Before
- Bhumi Pednekar Notches Up Her Humble Black Dress With This Rainbow-Hued Addition
- Sonakshi Sinha's Separates Will Inspire You To Wear Something Different For Traditional Parties
- Kajol's Desi-Meets-Modern Attire Is A Reflection Of The Diversity Of The Country
- Shraddha Kapoor Looks Cute And Classy In This Beautiful Number
- Kareena & Karisma Kapoor’s Airport Style Is About Making Basics Look Rocking
- Sonakshi Sinha In Her Latest Attire Proves That Her Fashion Is The Coolest At The Moment
- Dia Mirza Surprises In A Spectacular Gown Made From Industrial Waste
- Nick Jonas Opts For An All-black Look Again As He Leaves For USA With His Parents
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra’s Casual Look Should Be The New Style Code For Engagement Bash
- Alia Bhatt’s Flared And Ruffled Number Is Perfect For The Celebratory Occasion