Once again, Ragini MMS and Ye Hai Mohabbatein fame Karishma Sharma turned out to be a sutlry siren. This time, it was way much bolder.
Karishma went naked (almost) for Photographer Amit Khanna's 2018 streaming calender. Along with other celebrities, Karishma too dared to bare her body.
Do check out all the images.
Karishma went almost bare apart from the brown furry blanket to cover her privates. In each look, she carried the semi-nude postures with utmost sass.
Celebrity stylist Prasoon Sharma styled the looks of Karishma with perfection, leaving her to look hotter than ever and, at the same time, curbing down vulgarity.
While, in this sheer skin show photo shoot, there was no need for any accessories, but with the help of stylist Prasoon Sharma and photographer Amit Khanna, Karishma carried one gold bracelet and pink painted nails to make her look even better.
Daring For Baring
It is not a cakewalk to maintain hotness and nudity at par. Carrying the nudity is a challenge and with the help of just the blanket, Karishma carried it perfectly by keeping the blanket turned around her in different ways, posing in different stances. We are stunned!
For this shoot and the earlier ones, celebrity makeup artist Anshu has conducted makeup for Karishma and with her magical touch, she turned even hotter.
Bare Games Followed By Trolls
Every time a celebrity turns down for some skin show, they have been trolled and judged on social media platforms. Similarly, for Karishma, her latest shoot has been criticized by many and she has been body-shamed by haters.
The Oomph Factor
Karishma always had the oomph factor in her and apart from her on-screen appearances, we have seen her photo shoots for many photographers, including Amit Khanna. She carried some stunning looks in a bikini for Amit's earlier shoots too.
The Other Stars Who Bared
Apart from Karishma, actors and super models Sakshi Pradhan, Pooja Bimrah, Scarlett Rose and Suzanna Mukherjee have as well dared to go bare for the shoot.
Stay tuned while we explore their looks too.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know