- 3 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 7 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Sports Maharashtra players start 'Gamechangers' fund, raise Rs 1.5 lakh for needy
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Kareena Kapoor Khan was the finale showstopper at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The actress looked gorgeous and impeccable as she walked the ramp for Amit Aggarwal. Kareena Kapoor's ensemble of the night came from the designer's, Axil collection that was about intricate metallic accents and iridescent hues. So, let's decode Kareena's showstopper attire of the night.
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked impressive in her dark green gown that was strapless and enhanced by sculptural details. The bodice of her attire featured a plunging neckline and sharp edges. It was meticulously sequinned and belted. The remaining portion was effortlessly panelled and accentuated by fluid fabric. Kareena Kapoor's ensemble was also voluminous with a layered skirt that was highlighted by transparent checkered patterns and sheer touches. It was a dramatic number and Kareena slayed it like a diva as always.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the actress kept her look jewellery-free. The makeup was marked by nudish-pink touches. The cheekbones were contoured and the lip shade was glossy pink. Her eye makeup was light and spruced up by nude-toned eye shadow. The neat ponytail hairdo rounded out her avatar. Kareena Kapoor Khan looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.