- 47 min ago Kava: Health Benefits, Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Juvenile Diabetes: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors And How To Manage
- 1 hr ago Children's Day 2019: 10 Motivational Quotes By Jawahar Lal Nehru For Children
- 2 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: 8 Signs When Women Need To Become An Emotional Support System For Men
- Automobiles Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 1st Test: Captaincy will not affect my batting, asserts Mominul
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Movies Tara Sutaria Isn't Very Fond Of Bollywood Parties And She Has Her Own Reasons!
- Technology Apple Store Employee Sends Himself Intimate Photo Of Customer From Her Phone
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- News Disqualified Karnataka MLAs will join BJP tomorrow: Ashwathnarayan
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Elegance is understated, proved Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan again. The couple got a Diwali photoshoot done with son, Taimur and absolutely won the Internet. The three were dressed to perfection in their traditional outfits and we have decoded their looks for you for some wedding and festive inspiration.
So, speaking about Kareena Kapoor first, the diva wore a gorgeous lehenga, which came from the label, Good Earth. So, she sported a paanch-phool siyahi print gajji silk lehenga, which she paired with an ethnic silk blouse that was accentuated by tilla and kaachi taar embellishments. The blouse also highlighted embroidered peacock motifs and she draped a blue-hued silk odhani with her attire that was enhanced by gota patti and zardozi work. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Kareena's oxidised and stone-studded jewellery came from Shri Ram Hari Ram Jewellers. The makeup was beautifully done with light pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a tiny black bindi. The side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Saif Ali Khan played with the shades of blue. The actor wore a textured blue kurta and teamed it with a dark blue waistcoat and white pyjamas. A pink pocketsquare notched up his look. He wore formal blue loafers with his attire. Taimur Ali Khan was dressed in a cream-hued kurta pyjama and teamed it with an olive-green jacket. He looked so cute in his ethnic ensemble. So, how did you find their ensembles? Let us know that in the comment section.