- 37 min ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- 55 min ago Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment & How To Prevent Them
- 58 min ago 5 Beautiful LGBTQ Ads That You May Not Have Seen
- 1 hr ago Manisha Koirala And Esha Deol Have Sari Goals For Us This Wedding Season
- Movies Here's Why Riteish Deshmukh Is Thankful To Shah Rukh Khan For Helping Him Out For Marjaavaan
- Automobiles Tata Inaugurates Advance Power Systems Engineering Tech Center At Pune
- News By not going with RCEP, Govt has given a new opportunity to domestic producers: Gopal Agarwal
- Sports Virat Kohli backs Glenn Maxwell for speaking up mental health issues, reminisces his trauma post 2014 England tour
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Renders Leaked; 108MP Triple Rear Cameras, QHD Waterfall Display Tipped
- Travel Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
When it comes to slaying it in style, Kareena Kapoor Khan is unstoppable. She has been consistently giving us drop dead gorgeous looks. And the latest look and ensemble of hers surpassed all her previous fashionable avatars. She looked perfect. Apart from her dress, her accessory and makeup game was strong too. So, kudos to her stylist Tanya Ghavri and makeup artist, Mickey Contractor for sprucing up her look. Let's decode her look and find out the fashion takeaway from this avatar of Kareena Kapoor's.
So, Kareena wore a classic black dress sans any embellishments or fancies. It was a plain simple dress by Silvia Tcherassi, which was sleeveless and figure-flattering. Her halter long dress featured a small neckline but was marked by asymmetrical hem. However, it was her jewellery that elevated her look to a whole new level. Since, most of us have a black dress, so we can take jewellery cues from Kareena Kapoor Khan. The actress notched up her look with oxidised silver jewellery, which came from the label, Amrapali. Kareena wore a layered silver statement neckpiece, which was sleek and exquisite. Her silver jewellery contrasted her dress and added to the stylish quotient.
Well, yes we loved the styling game here and we are equally glad that she restrained a bit by not donning earrings and rings. The makeup balanced her look. The smoky eyes and muted-toned lip shade went well with her attire. A whiff of contouring also spruced up her look. The impeccable long tresses accentuated her avatar. Kareena Kapoor Khan took our breath away. So, what do you think about this avatar of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.