TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Kareena Kapoor Khan's birthday celebrations are not over. The actress celebrated her birthday on the sets and looked so cute in her attire. She donned an understated look and made us all want to dress up too at the end of the day.
She wore a skirt and top, which was reminiscent of the fashion of the good old days. The actress sported a purple-hued tee, which had the word 'Celebrity' written on it. Well, it was a simple T-shirt, and she paired it with an A-line skirt that was contemporary and yet had a retro touch.
So, she colour-blocked her plain-hued tee with a printed skirt. Her skirt was splashed in black colour and was accentuated by classic white-hued polka dots. However, this was not the first time that Kareena sported a polka-dotted number. She had previously also donned a white and black polka-dotted dress for a movie promotion. So, it seems that Kareena has quite a strong liking for this 70s design.
Coming back to her recent ensemble, Kareena teamed it with white-hued pumps, which notched up her look. Her makeup was minimal and highlighted by a soft black kohl and nude lip shade. Her wispy bun and radiant smile rounded off her look.
We totally loved Kareena's attire. How about you? Let us know in the comment section.