- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Karan Johar's countdown for International Emmy Award began on a high jacket note. The producer, director, and also an actor, Karan wore some stylish jackets and beckoned us to up our fashion game. He was styled by Nikita Jaisinghani. So, we have decoded Karan's jacket looks for all the discerning men out there.
Karan Johar's Colour-Blocked Jacket
Karan Johar gave us colour-blocking goals with his jackets. So, he wore a red formal suit that was structured and paired it with a black round-neck tee. However, he gave his attire an interesting twist by further teaming it with a black jacket. Now, this jacket-on-jacket look was pretty fascinating. Karan Joharspruced up his avatar with brown shoes and accessorised his look with a cross pendant chain and square-shaped spectacles. He also wore spunky rings to complete his look. His attire came from Gucci and Vetements.
Karan Johar's Contrasting Jacket
Karan Johar experiments a lot when it comes to fashion and so, he did it again for the Ghost StoriesPress Conference. He wore a suit by Off-White and it was an eye-catching number. His blazer was partly grey-hued and textured with yellow border and contrasted by formal blue hue on one side. He teamed his jacket with white polo neck top sweatshirt and grey checkered pants. His black shoes were from Maison Margiela and Karan spruced up his look with sturdy rings.
Karan Johar's Embroidered Jacket
For the main Emmys night, Karan Johar looked stylish in his Dolce & Gabbana jacket that was black-hued but was intricately patterned in gold and accentuated by red and white dotted patterns. It was an exquisite number, which he teamed with a white shirt, a black bow, and black pants. This time, Karan Joharkept his look accessory-free.
So, which jacket look of his did you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Nikita Jaisinghani's Instagram