- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 12 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Sports India Vs South Africa, 3rd T20I, Live Score: Kohli & Co. eye series win, De Kock and band looks to level series
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kangana Ranaut stepped out in style and brought back her strong sari game. The seasoned actress was spotted at the airport in a soft green sari that totally exuded soothing vibes. Her sari came from the label, Suta and her sari was a breezy answer to warm summer afternoons. Well, we thought Kangana's sari as a must-buy for stressed-out souls.
So, Kangana was spotted at the airport in a light minty green sari, which was crafted out of mulmul fabric and featured pink lining on the border. The sari was accentuated by a sheer fabric and she paired it with a sleeveless green blouse that was dipped in a slightly darker shade of green. Kangana looked effortlessly classy and upped her vintage quotient with this sari.
She paired her lovely sari with white patterned ballerinas from Gucci, which went well with her look. The actress carried a textured brown side bag with her, which came from Bottega Veneta. She accessorised her look with signature dark shades. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a matte pink lip shade. The impeccable bun completed her traditional look. We thought Kangana looked impressive. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.