- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Movies Blast From The Past: Karan Johar: I Should Be Slapped For Making Another Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There is nobody in the Indian film fraternity who can inspire us to drape saris like Kangana Ranaut. The prolific actress and now a director as well, Kangana stepped out in a cotton sari at the airport. Her sari exuded nostalgic vibes and this sari was gifted to her by filmmaker and writer, Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari. It was a humble sari but it reminded us of the 50s and 60s era.
Style maven, Kangana's sari was dipped in a pristine white hue and accentuated by checkered blue and brown border, which gave the sari a grainy texture. It was an earthy-toned sari that seemed like a strict departure from the modern trendy sari. Draped simply, Kangana's sari was marked by subtle motifs and she teamed it with a round-necked sleeveless blouse, which was also ivory-hued.
She paired her sari with pointed white Dior pumps. She accessorised her look with round-framed dark shades, which enhanced her look. The diva also carried a Hermès bag with her, which was brown-hued and she looked smart. The makeup was highlighted by dewy touches and bright pink lip shade and the curly bun completed her traditional look. Kangana Ranaut totally made us think about the country's textile heritage and fashion sensibilities. What do you think about her sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.