- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 9 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 9 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Kangana Ranaut absolutely left us speechless with her latest outfit. She wore a pristine white suit this time, which was a gift from her sister, Rangoli Ranaut. The actress looked super classy in her traditional suit and gave us a humble airport outfit goal. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, always one to promote traditional craftsmanship, Kangana wore a chikankari suit that was enhanced by intricately done floral embroidery. Her attire consisted of a flared quarter-sleeved kurta and complementing cigarette pants. Kangana teamed her outfit with casually draped brown shawl, which was also adorned with meticulous floral embroidery and colour-blocked her attire.
Kangana paired her ensemble with beige wedges, which came from YSL. She carried a big brown purse with her, which was from Hermès and accessorised her look with dark shades. The actress enhanced her look with a bright pink lip shade and the curly bun rounded out her traditional airport avatar. So, what do you think about Kangana Ranaut's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.