- 38 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kangana Ranaut walked the ramp as a finale showstopper for the Lotus Make-Up India Fashion Week. The participating designers were Anamika Khanna, Manish Arora, Rajesh Pratap Singh, and Wendell Rodricks. The show was about vibrant splash of pop tones and dramatic silhouettes but between all these elements, Kangana Ranaut's showstopper outfit was about classic contrasts.
So, the actress wore a white flowy blouse and a black tulle skirt with ruffled hem. She accessorised her look with oxidised silver jewellery and wore pointed boots. The makeup was muted-toned with pink lip shade and impeccable winged eyeliner with nude-toned eye shadow. The impeccable middle-parted bun rounded out her avatar. Now, that was a winning look and Kangana Ranaut absolutely slayed it. But you see, Kangana always looks convincing as a showstopper and considering that she is not particularly from the modelling world. Perhaps, it's her experience in the movie Fashion, which has taught her a lot about being a showstopper.
Be it a flared dress, a traditional ensemble, sassy pants, and you name it, the Manikarnika star can pull off any ensemble with an aplomb. Given her confidence and unapologetic bold attitude, Kangana walks the ramp as if she owns the moment. Yes, we are of the view that sometimes Bollywood divas take the thunder of supermodels but in some cases you can make an exception and Kangana Ranautis one of those actresses, who you want to see on the ramp. With the way, she carries an attire, you want to wear it right away.
Last time, she wore a totally different outfit as a showstopper for Disha Patil at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. The actress stunned us with traditional separates and her attire consisted of an off-shoulder bustier and intricately-done skirt. It was a dreamy number and so was the change in the walk. Similarly, the dramatic red gown by Gaurav Gupta demanded a shift in the look and attitude but Kangana Ranaut looked equally awesome. The fact that how effortlessly she can change her experssions and moods on the ramp makes her one of the most sought-after celebrity showstoppers. Well, finally we can say that Kangana Ranautmatters on the ramp.