- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There is nobody in the Hindi film industry, who does ethnic fashion quite like Kangana Ranaut. The actress has a very elegant and characteristic fashion sense, which mirrors the style sense of vintage divas. The actress, whose 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi' poster has won netizens, has again wowed us in this simple number.
She wore a pristine ivory salwar kameez and looked extremely elegant. It was a beautiful suit and Kangana proved to us again that she doesn't try too hard and is effortless when it comes to style too. The 'Queen' actress wore a Lucknowi-style kurta and paired it with a plain churidaar pyjami.
It was a bandhgala kurta that was enhanced by floral chikankari work that was intricate. With this, we also felt that Kangana celebrated the Indian craftsmanship. Her sheer kurta is what we all definitely have on our wish list. Kangana stepped up this look of hers also with a heavy dupatta, which was also splashed in white hue and highlighted by meticulously done embroidery.
Her shawl was beautifully draped and she paired her attire with traditional floral embroidered jootis by Fizzy Goblet. Her jootis were silver in colour and accentuated by pink and green floral patterns. Kangana's makeup was light and natural but her curly high bun absolutely spruced up her look.
Well, Kangana has clearly inspired us to go traditional shopping and buy something classic.