- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- News IBPS Calendar 2020 released: Direct link to download
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kangana Ranaut slayed it in style as the showstopper for Disha Patil on the day five of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. The Judgementall Hai Kya actress looked amazing in her contemporary fusion ensemble and exuded sassy vibes. She looked a class apart and with this attire, Kangana Ranaut gave us a fashion goal for this festive season. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Kangana wore an outfit, which was dipped in a shade of blue and came from designer's collection, 'The Interpretation of Love'. It was a symbolic collection, which was inspired by Disha Patil's Turkey visit and the outfits incorporated opposites. Speaking about her collection, the designer said, "It's ancient and it's new, it's layered and it's stark, it's timeless and it's fleeting- everything that we made of this bridal collection to be." The designer also used Persian symbols such as Hayat Agaci (Tree of Life), Goz (symbolising the eye to ward off evil gaze), Fetter (that ties loved ones and families together in the hope of a forever union), and Grain (to wish the abundance of what you desire) in her collection. Coming back to Kangana Ranaut's ensemble, it was detailed with meticulous symbolic details.
Her attire consisted of an off-shouldered bustier top with organza sleeves and a skirt that was symmetrical and seemed straight out of a Persian fairytale. It was an understated modern ensemble and yet it imbibed the wedding and festive feel of the country. Kangana accessorised her look with intricate danglers, which captured the essence of Turkey and upped her look. The makeup was dominated by an electric blue eye shadow and balanced by a muted pink lip shade. The puffed hairdo rounded out her avatar.
Kangana Ranaut looked amazing as always. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section and stay tuned for more Bollywood updates from LFW W/F 2019.