- News BJP Parliamentary board meet likely today, Membership Drive meeting underway
- Movies Srinidhi Shetty Learns Martial Arts For 10 Days In A Row! KGF 2 Action Scenes To Include Her?
- Finance What Is The Last Date To File ITR For FY 2018-19?
- Technology Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Sarfaraz was confused, Pakistan lacked imagination, says Tendulkar
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kangana Ranaut made a number of fashionable splashes yesterday. After the trailer release of 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi', we saw the seasoned actress in three different outfits. The ensemble that really caught our attention was her dress, which she wore for Ankita Lokhande's birthday bash.
The actress wore a sheer dress by a Moscow-based designer, Alena Akhmadullina. Her dress was enhanced by sheer accents and featured a free-flowing silhouette. It was a full-sleeved dress with an overlapping bodice and asymmetrical hem. Her attire of the night was accentuated by metallic sequins and she paired it with a complementing belt. Well, that was a bold number and Kangana pulled it off with a lot of confidence.
She colour-blocked her dress with white-hued pencil heels and her makeup was towards the dewy side. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun completed her look. We absolutely loved Kangana's style statement. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.