TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Kangana Ranaut made a number of fashionable splashes yesterday. After the trailer release of 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi', we saw the seasoned actress in three different outfits. The ensemble that really caught our attention was her dress, which she wore for Ankita Lokhande's birthday bash.
The actress wore a sheer dress by a Moscow-based designer, Alena Akhmadullina. Her dress was enhanced by sheer accents and featured a free-flowing silhouette. It was a full-sleeved dress with an overlapping bodice and asymmetrical hem. Her attire of the night was accentuated by metallic sequins and she paired it with a complementing belt. Well, that was a bold number and Kangana pulled it off with a lot of confidence.
She colour-blocked her dress with white-hued pencil heels and her makeup was towards the dewy side. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold maroon lip shade and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun completed her look. We absolutely loved Kangana's style statement. How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.