TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Be it her acting performances or her fashion statements, Kangana Ranaut is unstoppable. This actress can wear anything and pull it off like a piece of cake. This time, she showed us her traditional side and we got a break from her western looks. Kangana, completely mesmerised us and bowled us over in her ethnic avatar.
The actress, who has just returned from London, was all beaming as she was papped by shutterbugs. She looked ethereal and classy in her traditional salwar kameez that we thought had a bit of a modern touch. We loved her salwar kameez and it looked like a perfect monsoon wear. Earthy hues and breezy feel totally made us want to sport her outfit of the day.
Yes, her kurta was flowy and a lot asymmetrical. It was splashed in very subtle shade of pink and she teamed it with a palazzo-styled salwar, which was dipped in the darker shade of pink. Oh yeah, she absolutely played perfectly with monochromes and inspired us to go simple for a change.
Her sheer baby-pink coloured dupatta left us awestruck. The diva draped it simply around her shoulders and looked awesome as an angel. While, her suit was plain, her dupatta was highlighted by delicate floral prints that we so liked.
Kangana teamed her attire with black and white flat sandals. Her makeup was impeccably done with a lot of pink highlights. And her curly signature tresses completed her look.
We are much wowed by Kangana's stunning avatar. Are you too? Let us know your views in the comments section.