- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
If there is a celebrity, who has promoted sari as a comfort wear, it is Kangana Ranaut. The seasoned actress has showed us that sinous folds of saris can be draped on any given occasion. Yes, a few days ago, Kangana wore a pristine white cotton sari to the airport and of late, she sported a sari at a spiritual place.
This time, however, she wore the colour green to perhaps symbolise peace and celebrate escapism into a lush destination. Her plain green-coloured sari came from the brand Anavila and she wore it at Isha Foundation in Coimbatore.
Well, now that we believe was a peaceful vacay trip for the usual jet-setting Kangana. And her sari, at such a blissful place only seemed befitting. Consistently following retro style, the 'Queen' star's green linen sari was classically draped, with pleats and pallu falling in a perfect symphony.
Away from her busy world, Kangana was absolutely soaking in the divine and she teamed her sari with a sleeveless off-white coloured blouse, which contrasted and enhanced her ensemble to quite a large extent.
Her enchanting earrings spruced up her heavenly avatar. Her makeup marked by a black bindi, helped accentuate her ethnic look. To sum it up, Kangana tied her copper messy curls into a signature bun.
Well, didn't she look just out of this world? Kangana Ranaut has yet again encouraged us to take a break and drape a sari.