- 27 min ago Shivaji Jayanti: 22 Lesser Known Facts About The Brave Maratha Warrior-King
- 43 min ago Urvashi Rautela, Bhumi Pednekar Or Tahira Kashyap, Whose Red Gown Wowed You The Most?
- 1 hr ago How To Choose The Right Shade For Eyebrow Pencil
- 2 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Ravishing In A Pastel Gown
- Movies Is Ram Charan The Reason Why SS Rajamouli Pushed RRR To Next Year?
- News KSRTC bus conductor accused of misbehaving with woman passenger
- Automobiles Next-gen Kia Sorento Revealed Ahead Of Debut At Geneva Motor Show
- Technology Apple Dominates Premium Smartphone Segment; Grabs 75% Market Share
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In South India During Maha Shivaratri!
- Sports Former Man Utd keeper and Munich air disaster survivor Harry Gregg dies aged 87
- Finance ONGC Shares Fall To 11-Year Low On Weak Q3 Results
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Sometimes experiments work and sometime experiments fail, but sometimes experiments are highly subjective. Such was the case with Kangana Ranaut, who made quite a floral splash at the screening event of her upcoming movie, Panga. The actress was styled by Ami Patel with Frida Kahlo at the back of her mind but this outcome wouldn't have made Frida Kahlo happy - at least Kangana didn't seem very pleased. Kangana Ranaut's attire was excellent but this hairband definitely seemed like a styling excess.
The Judgementall Hai Kya actress wore a traditional suit, which came from the label, Torani. It was a gorgeous Champa jaal chintz printed Heena kurta set from the Chatt collection of the label. The dupatta and kurta were adorned with understated floral accents and the striped trousers contrasted her kurta. However, the straight-fit trousers went well with her kurta and dupatta. It was an exquisite set and something we would want to update our wardrobe with but those black block-heels were a bit disappointing. It could have been a comfy pair but it didn't complement her kurta set. We wish Kangana Ranaut had opted for black-toned juttis instead.
Her accessory of the night was the hairband and this statement piece managed to take away our attention from the kurta set. The only thing that we noticed was that floral hairband. It was a beautiful piece but was it necessary to team it with kurta set. A chic set of studs might have done more justice to her look. The makeup was nude-toned and the intended makeup look fail to make an impact. However, the sleek tresses looked fine. So, what are your views on Kangana Ranaut's hairband look? Was it a hit or a fail? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Ravindu Patil Photography