- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Williamson’s match-winning innings proved he is New Zealand’s greatest ever player: Vettori
- News Not aware of any US plan to cap H-1B visas: India
- Automobiles High Note Performance To Import S&S Exhausts For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Technology Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Don't judge a book by its cover. And definitely don't judge Kangana Ranaut by the cute cover pic in the story. Because what you will see deep down under in the story is clearly going to blow away your minds and leave you transfixed. Yes, disclaimer alert: This is Kangana's boldest yet the most fun cover shoot ever.
She wore what nobody could have ever worn and slayed it. Kangana looked groovy AF in this month's Cosmopolitan cover and well she posed so effortlessly. Moreover, she is laughing and mocking the haters. She is like, "Who Cares!" on the cover. And this is the attitude we love the most in her.
But apart from her 'frankly-I-don't-give-a-damn' attitude, what did she wear that made us go wowing? We are sure you want to know what she wore that put us in trance. Well, she donned a bikini, and no not your ordinary bikini. She sported this embellished and highly sequinned bikini that was dipped in purple and black shades.
What was more eye-catching were the big bright yellow eyes on her bikini top and bottoms. Those eyes were quirky, way too flashy, but definitely thunder-stealing. And Kangana wore it the same way, she wears heart on her sleeves.
With this cover, she also got to flaunt her chiseled body and well, we have a new fitness idol.
This small-town girl is doing wonders. She is stepping up her game and really promoting the concept of fearless women much better than what those four did at Veere Di Wedding. She really stole the thunder of Victoria's Secret models, even if for a day.
Kangana Ranaut fans, this deserves a share.