- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 5 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- 6 hrs ago Sun Transit in Virgo On 17 September 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Shanmukh Jaswanth Gets A Sweet Surprise From GF Deepthi Sunaina, Video Goes Viral!
- Finance Paras Defence IPO To Open on Sep 21; Sets Price Band at Rs 165-175 Per Share
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR skipper Morgan, coach McCullum excited about playing in front of fans
- News Why Dharmendra Rajpoot stands out as a Journalist among others?
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Tata Punch Bookings Started Unofficially Ahead Of India Launch: Expected Price & More Details
- Travel Why You Should Visit India's Least-Visited Beautiful Places
And we can proudly declare Kangana Ranaut as the queen of the red carpet! The lady is just unstoppable and she is not at all afraid to experiment and take charge. Today, the 'Tanu Weds Manu' actress didn't don any safe gowns, traditional saris, or some fusion wears but, on the contrary, brought something that red carpet at Cannes, didn't witness in such a long time.
Nobody expected this particular look and we can definitely say that everyone must be gaping in astonishment and wonder.
So, what did she wear that has broken the internet, left her fans jumping with joy, and given the fashion critics something worth writing about?
Well, she donned this very revealing sequined catsuit from the label called, Nedo By Nedret Taciroglu. With her embellished outfit and the 70s perm hairstyle, the diva screamed dominance, pride, and contempt for everything, which is stereotypical.
Boy! She has conquered the red carpet and this is just her debut.
She channelled a very Whitney Houston-meets-Sophia Loren look and walked, no sorry owned the red carpet in her retro glam avatar.
The silver embroidered attire of hers was adorned with very intricate metallic accents and it was stitched to perfection. The full-sleeved catsuit perfectly accentuated her slender frame.
Her makeup artist did a wonderful cat-eyed makeup, which made her completely resemble the catwoman. Meow! Kangana can seriously give a tough competition to Halle Berry now.
We just want to give our catwoman a standing ovation for her sartorial sense. She did what no other Indian movie actress could do on the red carpet of Cannes, so far.
She raised the bar. With her one jaw-dropping look, Kangana beckoned the spectators, foreign media, and the celebrities to think of the Indian fashion sensibility beyond saris and pretty dresses. She mirrored the spirit of angry Indian goddesses of today. So, thank you Kangana.
She will surely leave a lasting impression. Go on leave us breathless Kangana!