- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
And we can proudly declare Kangana Ranaut as the queen of the red carpet! The lady is just unstoppable and she is not at all afraid to experiment and take charge. Today, the 'Tanu Weds Manu' actress didn't don any safe gowns, traditional saris, or some fusion wears but, on the contrary, brought something that red carpet at Cannes, didn't witness in such a long time.
Nobody expected this particular look and we can definitely say that everyone must be gaping in astonishment and wonder.
So, what did she wear that has broken the internet, left her fans jumping with joy, and given the fashion critics something worth writing about?
Well, she donned this very revealing sequined catsuit from the label called, Nedo By Nedret Taciroglu. With her embellished outfit and the 70s perm hairstyle, the diva screamed dominance, pride, and contempt for everything, which is stereotypical.
Boy! She has conquered the red carpet and this is just her debut.
She channelled a very Whitney Houston-meets-Sophia Loren look and walked, no sorry owned the red carpet in her retro glam avatar.
The silver embroidered attire of hers was adorned with very intricate metallic accents and it was stitched to perfection. The full-sleeved catsuit perfectly accentuated her slender frame.
Her makeup artist did a wonderful cat-eyed makeup, which made her completely resemble the catwoman. Meow! Kangana can seriously give a tough competition to Halle Berry now.
We just want to give our catwoman a standing ovation for her sartorial sense. She did what no other Indian movie actress could do on the red carpet of Cannes, so far.
She raised the bar. With her one jaw-dropping look, Kangana beckoned the spectators, foreign media, and the celebrities to think of the Indian fashion sensibility beyond saris and pretty dresses. She mirrored the spirit of angry Indian goddesses of today. So, thank you Kangana.
She will surely leave a lasting impression. Go on leave us breathless Kangana!