- News Exit polls not final decision, but hint at BJP's win: Nitin Gadkari
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Automobiles Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kangana Ranaut's latest outfit for 'Manikarnika' promotion came as a surprise. Her outfit was towards the anti-trend side of fashion and was unapologetically flared. This ensemble of hers again featured a liberating touch and Kangana again showed us that when it comes to fashion as well, she has her own language.
The seasoned actress wore a traditional suit by Good Earth. With her attire, she celebrated muted hues and contrasting vibrant burst of colours. The pairing was actually a mismatch but Kangana carried her outfit effortlessly. Well, Kangana stylishly beckoned us to think beyond the usual. The diva wore an earthy-hued kurta, which defied structure but was accentuated by intricate and minimal embellishment in gold on the border and neckline area.
Not the one to go by rules, Kangana teamed her breezy kurta with printed trousers, which were adorned with bright floral accents. The actress also freely draped a vintage shawl, which was beige-hued and enhanced by subtle prints. She also wore printed white-hued mojaris from Fizzy Goblet, which further colour-blocked her ensemble. Kangana also accessorised her look with an elaborate gold neckpiece.
Kangana's makeup was beautifully done with a dark plum lip shade and heavy kohl. This time, she completed her look with a side-parted bun, which went well with her look. We believe Kangana's anti-trend attire will create some serious trends. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.