- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope: 20 November 2019
- 11 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 12 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 12 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- Technology List of Upcoming Xiaomi Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
The Judgementall Hai Kya actress, Kangana Ranaut has been always in the limelight. Be it her amazing performance in the films or her unique airport looks, the actress always slays it in style. Speaking about her latest airport look, this one was of particular interest as she reminded us of the veteran actress, Rekha.
With her black shades by Celine, ox-blood lip shade with dewy tones, and statement chaand baalis, Kangana Ranaut pulled off an elaborate look effortlessly just like Rekha. So, Kangana returned from her Jaipur trip and was seen in a beige coloured iconic gota salwar suit. Her attire was locally sourced from Jaipur and consisted of a sequinned kurta with golden woven ribbons in satin or twill weave and she paired it with matching palazzo pants and net dupatta. With her attire, Kangana Ranaut promoted the handicrafts of Rajasthan. The Manikarnika actress paired her ethnic attire with complementing Needledust juttis and carried a black Prada bag with her.
Kangana's impeccable retro hairdo completed her look, which again made us think of Rekha. On the work front, Kangana was last seen in Judgementall Hai Kya opposite Rajkummar Rao and now she will next be seen in an upcoming drama-sport film Panga, where she will step into the shoes of a national level Kabaddi player. The film is slated to hit the screens on 24th January, 2020.
Meanwhile, share your thoughts on Kangana Ranaut's traditional airport look. Don't you think she resembles Rekha? Drop your opinions in the comment section.