Actress Kangana Ranaut was spotted at the promotion of Simran and while she was promoting, wearing a set of summery casuals, she was seen having fun on the sets too.
Kangana wore a pair of summery separates, including a white graphic tee from Saint Laurent and a lime yellow midi skirt designed by Prabal Gurung. The skirt had a side slit and buttoned architecture and the casual set looked pretty good on Kangana.
She wore the attire, combining it with a pair of black heels. The entire promotional look was summed up into a cool and casual yet a very pretty style book.
- Kangana Ranaut's Very British Style Just Grabbed Our Eyeballs
- Kangana & Rajkummar Rao's Crazy Avatar Will Give You Brand New Closet Goals
- Kangana's Green Sari Is Bang-On, On This World Environment Day
- Like Or Dislike! Kangana Is Giving #BossyStyle Goals On This Magazine's Cover
- A Self-Made Stylista, Kangana Looks Hot And Cool In A Sari
- Ash Or Kangana: Whose Hairstyle Made You Go Gaga At Cannes 2018?