- 1 hr ago World Marrow Donor Day (WMDD): What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 6 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 7 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs DC: Looking to play good brand of cricket to make this season a memorable one: KL Rahul
- Movies Drishyam 2: The Set Work Of The Mohanlal Starrer Is Progressing!
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
On National Handloom Day, Bollywood actresses, Kangana Ranaut and Karisma Kapoor flaunted their handloom saris. With their saris, they promoted the indigenous craft of the country. Kangana's team shared her handloom saris looks on the Instagram account and out of which, we selected one look. Karisma, on the other hand, gave us a throwback moment. On this day, which throws light on arts and crafts of the country, let's decode Kangana's and Karisma's sari looks.
Kangana Ranaut's Handloom Sari
Kangana Ranaut is a proud advocate of handloom saris and on a number of occasions, we have seen the seasoned actress in handloom saris. She wore this sari for the wedding reception of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas. According to us, this sari not only captured the traditional essence of the country but it also represented the country in a modern light. Dipped in a lustrous golden hue, this silk sari was accentuated by subtle floral prints. Kangana Ranaut teamed her sari with a sleeveless orange blouse and embellished juttis. She accessorised her look with an intricate neckpiece. The makeup was highlighted by dewy tones and a muted pink lip shade. The curly bun rounded out her avatar.
Karisma Kapoor's Handloom Sari
Karisma Kapoor also shared a flashback sari moment on her Instagram. She looked absolutely traditional and her pic showed us the fashion sensibilities of the 80s-90s. Well, this pic of hers was from the movie, Biwi No.1, which also had Salman Khan and Sushmita Sen in the lead. Judging from the still of the movie, it seemed Karisma had draped a rich red silk sari, which was bridal. The sari was enhanced by meticulous gold patterns and she accessorised her look with red bangles, mangalsutra, and old-fashioned earrings. She lightly covered her head with the sari veil and her neatly-tied bun was mogra-adorned. Karisma Kapoor's look was marked by a red sindoor and a bindi.
Well, Kangana and Karisma definitely gave us handloom sari goals.