- 6 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 6 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 7 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 7 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3 Week 5 Eviction List: A Tight Competition Is On Cards!
- News After Trump's Kashmir mediation offer, opposition asks govt to clarify
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Kangana Ranaut absolutely made us nostalgic and exuded laidback vibes with her vintage sari. She played with contrasting colours and gave us a mood-lifting number. Designed by Anavila, her sari was draped comfortably and she looked graceful in it. Her sari was enhanced by a relaxed and comfy touch.
So, Kangana wore an ivory boat-neck blouse with a slit neckline. Her blouse was half-sleeved and she teamed it with a sari that was lightweight and crafted out of organic fabric. Kangana's sari was red and white-hued and was checkered. It seemed very casual and something we could drape in our day-to-day life. The sari was accentuated by purple border and Kangana pulled off her sari with a lot of confidence and aplomb.
She teamed her ensemble with embellished brown and gold Punjabi juttis, which came from the label, Shilpsutra. The actress accessorised her look with delicate earrings and the makeup was light and natural. Her makeup was marked by nude-toned touches and highlighted by a small bindi. The curly ponytail completed her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.