- 22 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Jumanji The Next Level Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil By Tamilrockers On Day 1
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kangana Ranaut absolutely made us nostalgic and exuded laidback vibes with her vintage sari. She played with contrasting colours and gave us a mood-lifting number. Designed by Anavila, her sari was draped comfortably and she looked graceful in it. Her sari was enhanced by a relaxed and comfy touch.
So, Kangana wore an ivory boat-neck blouse with a slit neckline. Her blouse was half-sleeved and she teamed it with a sari that was lightweight and crafted out of organic fabric. Kangana's sari was red and white-hued and was checkered. It seemed very casual and something we could drape in our day-to-day life. The sari was accentuated by purple border and Kangana pulled off her sari with a lot of confidence and aplomb.
She teamed her ensemble with embellished brown and gold Punjabi juttis, which came from the label, Shilpsutra. The actress accessorised her look with delicate earrings and the makeup was light and natural. Her makeup was marked by nude-toned touches and highlighted by a small bindi. The curly ponytail completed her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's sari and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.