- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Movies Suriya Not Interested In Listening To Any New Scripts, Is This The Reason?
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- News If result in line with exit polls, EVM allegations would lose 'non-existent rationale': Jaitley
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Sports Is England-Pakistan ODI series an indication of what World Cup 2019 will be like?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
So, for all the chilled out boss ladies out there who frankly don't give a damn, Kangana Ranaut has an ensemble suggestion for you. Yes, it is a pantsuit dipped in the shades of blue. Kangana looked spectacular in her latest attire, which she wore for the Signature Masterclass. She totally inspired us to slip into something structured and sassy. Let's take a look at her outfit.
So, Kangana wore a pantsuit, which came from Osman studio. It was a perfectly tailored suit and Kangana played with the shades of blue. She taught us some lesson in pairing done effectively. The actress wore a full-sleeved blazer and straight-fit pants, which were accentuated by the lightest shade of blue. She paired her suit with a bateau-neckline top that was splashed in the darker shade of blue. Well, she quite literally nailed the Monday morning blues-look but with a cheerful inspiring touch.
The 'Manikarnika' actress teamed and colour-blocked her ensemble with beige-hued pointed pumps, which was a risky combination but it looked good. Her look was minimal and seemed surprisingly jewellery-free. The makeup was notched up by a light pink lip shade and blue eye shadow. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her boss lady avatar. So, what do you think about Kangana's attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.