- 3 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 49 min ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 54 min ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 1 hr ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- Movies ‘Shabana Azmi Is Sedated, But Is Coherent And Talking Normally,’ Says Boney Kapoor
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- News Veteran Cong leader Shamsher Surjewala passes away at 87
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Leaked Images Reiterates 108MP Vertical Quad-Rear Cameras
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup 2020: Team India's Full Schedule, Venue, Timings at U19 World Cup in South Africa
- Finance 8 Good and Safe Best Demat Accounts to Open
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
From Kareena to Kangana, the divas have again wowed us with their airport outfits. They gave us sassy outfits and totally made us want to go jet-setting. They all wore western ensembles and inspired us fashionably. The actresses wore simple outfits, which we could absolutely sport. So, let's find out what airport outfits they wore recently.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan kept it sassy and simple as always. She wore a fuss-free ensemble and again made a strong case for high-waist trousers. The actress wore a white-hued graphic tee and she paired it with flared denims, which seemed comfy and laidback. She also wore a black-hued long jacket, which notched up her avatar. The neon-red flats contrasted her attire and she also carried a brown side bag. Kareenaaccessorised her look with dark shades and the light pink lip shade enhanced her look. The impeccable tresses rounded out her airport avatar.
Kiara Advani also surprised us with her airport avatar. She also wore a pretty comfy outfit that we absolutely loved. The actress wore a jumpsuit, which was notched up by abstract prints and was straight-fit. She paired her half jumpsuit with a denim shirt, which went well with her outfit. The actress carried a black sling bag with her and accessorised her look with classy shades. The makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and the middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Kangana Ranaut's airport fashion game is one of the strongest among divas of the B-town. She always impresses us with her airport avatars and this time too, she left us stunned. She wore a flared white shirt from the label, Totême and paired it with a skirt from Miu Miu. The shirt was simple and flared but the side button-down totally accentuated the humble shirt. The skirt featured black and white stripes. She teamed her ensemble with white-hued quirky pointed heels from Dior and the cat-framed shades from Tom Ford absolutely spruced up her avatar. The makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and the partly-tied curly hairdo rounded out Kangana'sairport avatar.
Sonal Chauhan was also spotted at the airport in the simplest of outfits. She paired her sleeveless top with denims. The black top of hers had the message, 'Ok Fine' written on it in bold white hue and the light blue denims were straight-fit. She teamed her humble ensemble with sports shoes, which added to the relaxed and comfy touch. She accessorised her look with a chic watch and dainty studs. Sonal also wore shades and her makeup was highlighted by a red lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her airport avatar.
So, whose attire and look you liked the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.