- 4 hrs ago 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Step-by-step Quick And Easy Traditional Make-up Tutorial To Rock This Diwali
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Budget-Friendly Items For Your Home To Attract Good Luck And Money
- 4 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Gorgeous Divas Have Latest Stunning Diwali Outfit Ideas For You
- Movies IFFI 2019 To Focus On Students This Year; Students Get Free Entry
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- News Homecoming: Nobel winner Abhijit Banerjee to visit home in Kolkata tomorrow
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
Kalki Koechlin turned up as a podcast host recently for BBC World Service, as she presented a show called, 'My Indian Life', which is focused on the young adults of the country. We are excited to hear the podcast, which is aimed at understanding the issues faced by the young generation of India.
For the event, Kalki brought out her cool and casual side. She wore a flared kurta, which was accentuated by a slanted asymmetrical hemline and exaggerated sleeves. It featured a bateau neckline and was dipped in beige hue. Her kurta was flowy and enhanced by white stripes and black buttons.
Kalki teamed her earthy-hued kurta with white pyjamis and beige sandals, which went well with her outfit. It was quite an event and we thought she gave us a tropical vacay idea with this ensemble of hers. Well, you can always expect Kalki to wear something individualistic and true to her style sensibilities.
Her makeup was light and very natural. Her lip shade was nude pink, while her eyes were highlighted by subtle kohl. And well, with cute and new pixie hairstyle, she didn't have to do much with her hairdo.
This was another breezy number by Kalki. She is most definitely a style icon that we all need. Way to go Kalki and hope her podcast has brilliant reach.