- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Bollywood actress Kajol Devgan has been impressing us with her impeccable fashion sense. Her love for ethnics is quite visible on her Instagram feed. With her simplicity and elegance, the actress has always been successful in catching our attention. As Kajol is on a promotional spree for her upcoming film titled Tanhaji, we are sure she will definitely be treating our eyes with her gorgeous outfits. The recent outfit of the diva already proved that she is on top of her fashion game as always.
Lately, for the film promotions, Kajol donned a beautiful black anarkali with contrasting dupatta and looked extremely pretty. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
Kajol Devgan looked marvellous in a full net-sleeved V-shaped neckline flared plain black anarkali, which was accentuated by white buttons on the bodice and few silver embellishments on the sleeves. Styled by Radhika Mehra, she teamed up her anarkali with a contrasting lightgreen- hued dupatta. Her net dupatta featured black curvy border with intricate silver detailing on it. Kajol's ensemble came from label AMPM. The actress completed her look with black T-strap high heels from Berleigh, which featured rhinestones on the strap. She accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned ethnic jhumkis from Minerali Store and painted her nails with white lacquer.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, heavy mascara, and pink lip shade elevated her look while black bindi upped her ethnic look. Kajol left her side-parted highlighted tresses loose.
We absolutely loved Kajol's attire and it seemed perfect for winter festivals or functions. What do you think about her outfit? Share your opinions in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kajol