- 9 hrs ago How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Chest Pain During Pregnancy And How To Treat It?
- 10 hrs ago Is Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- 11 hrs ago Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Technology Diwali With Lenovo Sale 2020: Special Discount Offers On Laptops
- Movies Halloween 2020: Ratched, The Conjuring Series & More Titles To Binge Watch This Spooky Season
- Sports Oleksandr Usyk v Dereck Chisora: Contrasting styles should provide Halloween fireworks
- News Sky gazers set to witness Blue Moon today: All you need to know
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Kajol is among the rare actresses in the Bollywood industry, who has mastered the art of nailing the saree looks. Though the actress has made stunning statements in her gorgeous designer sarees numerous times but her latest look is something which you absolutely can't miss. Recently, Kajol took to her Instagram feed and shared a lovely picture, where she was seen dressed in a peach saree. In her beautiful saree, the diva looked elegant as ever and we couldn't take our eyes off her. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kajol was decked up in a light-hued peach saree and looked super stunning in it. Her saree was accentuated by silver embellished patterns and red accents. She draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless plain matching blouse. The Tanhaji actress ditched earrings and necklace and instead upped her look with a gold-toned ring and maroon nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, mascara, curled lashes, dark eye shadow, soft blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. Kajol pulled all her side-parted heavy curls to one side and let them loose.
The Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha actress captioned her picture with a quirky quote, 'If ur mind is going to travel so far today, you really ought to pack a sandwich'. Well, that's a deep thought too.
So, what do you think about this saree of Kajol? Let us know that in the comment section
Pic Credits: Kajol