TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kajol was the lady in red and white for the promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Helicopter Eela'. She looked radiant in the ethnic attire of hers, which featured a kurta and palazzo pants. We thought her latest look was festive and vibrant.
So, she wore a quarter-sleeved kurta, which had deep side slits and was enhanced by intricate white prints and was accentuated by floral patterns. She colour-blocked her deep red kurta by pairing it with pristine white palazzo pants, which notched up her look to a whole new extent.
The actress teamed golden-hued block heels with her ensemble and that further contrasted her look of the day. She accessorised her look with minimal and tribal-inspired jewellery. She just wore oxidised bangles and traditional danglers, which went really well her attire.
Her makeup was subtle and highlighted by soft kohl and baby pink lip shade. She left her middle-parted sleek tresses loose and that completed her traditional avatar.
Kajol looked utterly resplendent and we are much wowed by her latest attire. How did you find her look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.