- 37 min ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 1 hr ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Technology List Of Power Banks With 12000mAh Battery And More To Buy In India Now
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Sports Black Lives Matter: India's national high jump record-holder Tejaswin Shankar leads anti-racism protest in USA
- Movies Anand Deverakonda’s Next Middle Class Melodies To Release On OTT Platform
- News Rajasthan crisis: Gehlot gives list of 104 MLAs to Governor
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Kajol was the lady in red and white for the promotion of her upcoming movie, 'Helicopter Eela'. She looked radiant in the ethnic attire of hers, which featured a kurta and palazzo pants. We thought her latest look was festive and vibrant.
So, she wore a quarter-sleeved kurta, which had deep side slits and was enhanced by intricate white prints and was accentuated by floral patterns. She colour-blocked her deep red kurta by pairing it with pristine white palazzo pants, which notched up her look to a whole new extent.
The actress teamed golden-hued block heels with her ensemble and that further contrasted her look of the day. She accessorised her look with minimal and tribal-inspired jewellery. She just wore oxidised bangles and traditional danglers, which went really well her attire.
Her makeup was subtle and highlighted by soft kohl and baby pink lip shade. She left her middle-parted sleek tresses loose and that completed her traditional avatar.
Kajol looked utterly resplendent and we are much wowed by her latest attire. How did you find her look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.