- Technology How To Get Free Broadband Service From BSNL: Check All The Details Here
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Jhund Teaser Out; Son Abhishek Bachchan Says 'It's Just Awesome'
- News The significance of J P Nadda and what will he bring to the table
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kajal Aggarwal looked radiant in her sari at the success of Comali 100 Days. The actress not only gave us ethnic fashion goals but also taught us what kind of jewellery, we should wear with a sari. She was impeccably styled by Shreeja Rajgopal. So, with the wedding season around the corner, this is just the sari that you will need.
So, Kajal wore a vibrant Raw Mango sari for the special occasion that was dipped in the shade of pink and orange. Her sari was beautiful and event-perfect. It was an orange and pink silk striped sari and she teamed it with a bright pink blouse that was round-necked and hot pink in hue. Well, that was a gorgeous combination and Kajal Aggarwallooked a class apart in her attire.
However, apart from her sari, her jewellery also enhanced her look. The intricate green and gold neckpiece and complementing elaborate earrings upped her look. The jewellery was balanced and went well with her attire. The makeup was beautifully done with dewy touches. The light pink lip shade, winged eyeliner, and pink eye shadow elevated her ethnic avatar. The ponytail completed her look. Kajal Aggarwallooked awesome. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Kajal Aggarwal's Instagram