- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 November 2020
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- 12 hrs ago Pumpkin And Diabetes: Know More About Anti-diabetic Effects Of Pumpkin And Pumkin Seeds
- Finance Gas Distribution Stocks Gain On Notification Of Simplified Gas Tariffs
- Technology Happy Thanksgiving Day 2020: How To download And Send Thanksgiving Day WhatsApp Stickers
- News Another neighbour keeps raising border disputes like Pak: Rajnath
- Automobiles MG Installs 60kW EV Fast Charger In Agra: Available For Public Use
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh & Ruchikaa Are Married; Actor Says I've Found A Partner With Whom I Get To Be Myself
- Sports India vs Australia | Protesters invade Sydney ground with placards against Adani project Down Under
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Alaya F is stylish and also slowly coming up as among the best dressed divas. The Jawaani Jaaneman actress recently made heads turn with her sunshine yellow dress, which we so loved. Her dress seemed perfect for the party nights, where you want to keep it simple. So, let's decode her attire and look for the night, which absolutely stunned us.
So, Alaya wore a dress that was plain-hued and humble. It seemed comfortable too and featured a slight corset-style bodice. The dress was sleeveless and featured buttons. It also had a whiff of front slit, which added to the bold edge. According to us, the dress was not only party-worthy but also a bit on the sporty side. Styled by Mohit Rai, Alaya F notched up her look with silver strappy sandals from Public Desire.
She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The highlighted tresses wrapped up her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Alaya F's look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Ajay Kadam