- 17 min ago 12 Simple And Effective Ways To Use Rose Water For Acne
- 40 min ago A Nutritionist's View On Work From Home And Your Health, And A Sample Meal Plan
- 1 hr ago National Handloom Day 2020: Kangana Ranaut’s Handloom Sarees Are Worth-Investing In
- 4 hrs ago On National Handloom Day 2020, Vidya Balan Gives Us Handloom Goal With A Pretty Mustard Saree
- News Delhi sexual assault case: 12-year-old remains critical, may need Neurosurgery, says AIIMS
- Technology How To Enable 90FPS Mode In PUBG Mobile On OnePlus Smartphones
- Movies Drishyam 2 Director Makes Big Revelation About Mohanlal’s Overgrown Beard
- Finance Govt To Create 'Social Microfinance Organisation' For Women & Small Businesses: Gadkari
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In August 2020
- Sports PUBG Mobile's Team Gun Game: Explained with tips and tricks
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra Thar Interiors Spotted Ahead Of Unveil On August 15: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Alaya F is stylish and also slowly coming up as among the best dressed divas. The Jawaani Jaaneman actress recently made heads turn with her sunshine yellow dress, which we so loved. Her dress seemed perfect for the party nights, where you want to keep it simple. So, let's decode her attire and look for the night, which absolutely stunned us.
So, Alaya wore a dress that was plain-hued and humble. It seemed comfortable too and featured a slight corset-style bodice. The dress was sleeveless and featured buttons. It also had a whiff of front slit, which added to the bold edge. According to us, the dress was not only party-worthy but also a bit on the sporty side. Styled by Mohit Rai, Alaya F notched up her look with silver strappy sandals from Public Desire.
She kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and complementing eye shadow. The highlighted tresses wrapped up her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Alaya F's look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photos Credit: Ajay Kadam