- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Exudes Contrasting Vibes With Her Two LFW 2019 Black Gowns
- 4 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 5 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Sports India vs West Indies: Highlights: Rahane and Bumrah torment West Indies as India seal first Test in clinical fashion
- Movies Hrithik Roshan: Entertainment Value Of A Film Is Most Important For Me
- News Local truck driver killed in stone pelting in Kashmir’s Anantnag
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Well not just Kareena and Karisma Kapoor, Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor also seem to twin a lot. This time, they were clicked at the airport and spotted wearing nearly similar outfits. Both Janhvi and Khushi kept it simple and gave us sibling fashion goals.
Walking hand in hand, Janhvi and Khushi gave us believable winter wear ideas. They both looked absolutely stunning and made a cool entry. So, Janhvi donned a pastel purple-hued full-sleeved sweatshirt and paired it with classic blue-hued distressed denims and quirky shoes. Her sweatshirt featured slightly flared sleeves and she carried a side bag with her.
Janhvi also wore dark shades and left her long tresses loose and that rounded off her look. Her sister, Khushi sported a white-hued sweatshirt, which was also full-sleeved with a tad bit of exaggerated sleeves. She paired it with a darker shade of denims and wore chic shoes to notch up her casual avatar.
Khushi also carried a side bag with her. Her makeup was minimally done and she also left her long tresses loose. Don't you think they looked wonderful together? We loved their fashion statements, did you too? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.