- 3 hrs ago Sana Khan And Sanaya Irani Exude Princess Vibes In Their Cute Dresses, But Who Looked Prettier?
- 4 hrs ago 8 Things To Do If You Don’t Like Your Partner’s Family
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 07 July 2020
- 17 hrs ago Rashami Desai Is A Sight To Behold In A White Ethnic Attire In Tamas Poster And We’re Speechless!
- Finance At Rs 47,000 Per 10 Grams, Gold May Still Be An Attractive Buy
- Technology Trell App Trends On Google Play Following Ban Of TikTok
- Movies Aashiqui Star Rahul Roy On Why He Walked Away From Bollywood: The Industry Had Nothing To Do With It
- Sports Sri Lanka tour was wake-up call, inspired me to lose weight during coronavirus lockdown: Dom Sibley
- News Heavy rains in Gujarat; West Coast to receive less rainfall in next 24-48 hours: IMD
- Automobiles 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Bike Deliveries Begin Across India: Here Are The Details
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor were spotted together with their father Boney Kapoor. The Kapoor family gracefully posed for the shutterbugs, and we liked the coordinated outfits of the sisters. While Janhvi wore an all-black outfit, Khushi went for a contrasting all-white attire. And we totally loved their ensembles.
So, Janhvi wore a black-hued sweatshirt that was full-sleeved with flared sleeves. It was a hoodie and she teamed it with a matching pair of slightly distressed denims. Her jeans were straight-fit and she looked awesome as ever. The 'Dhadak' actress even wore black-coloured sports shoes to notch up her look. Janhvi carried a turquoise-hued side bag with her. Her makeup was minimal and the impeccably done middle-parted sleek bun rounded off her look.
Khushi, on the other hand, looked chicer than Janhvi. She wore a noodle-strapped tight top and paired it with flared pyjamas, which were enhanced by some graphic prints. Khushi teamed her attire with white and sky blue sports shoes and carried a black-coloured side bag with her. Unlike Janhvi, she left her middle-parted tresses loose.
So, whose looked wowed you more: Janhvi's athleisure look or Khushi's swanky avatar? Let us know that in the comment section.