- Automobiles Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Kapoor sisters, Janhvi and Khushi made pants look glamorous as they graced the launch of Steffano Ricci store in New Delhi. If one went for separates, the other opted for a pantsuit. The patterns were different as well. However, the common link was the pair of humble (not so humble) pants. Who looked better? That we will reveal later but let's decode their awesome outfits.
So, coming to Janhvi first, the actress donned a pantsuit, that totally gave us girl boss vibes. It was a structured Prabal Gurung outfit, which was crisp and marked by intricate details. Her coat was sharp V-necked and full-sleeved. It was dipped in a dark shade and was enhanced by a medley of white and green-hued floral accents. While her blazer enhanced her slender frame, her pants were a bit towards the flared side.
She paired her ensemble with black-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, her look was impeccable. She accessorised her look with delicate studs, and her makeup was highlighted by pink touches. The neat side-swept ponytail rounded off her look.
Khushi, on the other hand, went for a more retro look. If Janhvi played with florals, Khushi flirted with stripes. She wore a collared, quarter-sleeved top that was accentuated by overlapping feature. The younger sister of Janhvi paired her top with matching pants, which were flared and bell-bottom styled- now that was so 70s fashion. Khushi's jewellery included a bracelet, hoop earrings, and a delicate necklace. She also wore a watch to spruce up her look.
Khushi's makeup was notched up by highlighted cheekbones and a bold lip shade. She left her tresses loose and that completed her look.
Well, we loved Janhvi's look more this time. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.