- 8 min ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 22 min ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- News Don’t have a choice: Govt rebuffs 5 states, unwilling to implement citizenship law
- Movies Sharmila Tagore Heaps Praises On Kareena Kapoor: ‘You Have Been Wonderful, I Wish You Stay The Same’
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
This weekend, we also noticed the B-town divas flaunting some of the trendiest ethnic outfits. Well, ivory was the ruling colour again and divas including Janhvi Kapoor, Sophie Choudry, and Diana Penty gave us traditional wear ideas. Their outfits were humble and seemed ideal for light festive occasion or even casual wear. Let's decode their outfits and looks, and find out who wooed us the most.
'Dhadak' actress Janhvi Kapoor has of late been making a strong case for traditional ensembles. And recently Janhvi was papped at the airport, where she was spotted in an ivory suit. The actress was seen in a beautiful suit that consisted of an ivory kurta with a slit neckline, flared palazzo pants, and a complementing dupatta. Her ensemble was adorned with subtle floral accents and she teamed her attire with elaborate juttis. The actress accessorised her look with an oxidised silver bracelet, multi-hued bangle, and statement earrings, which notched up her look. The make-up was light with a minty pink lip shade and a complementing eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Janhvi looked fresh as a daisy.
TV host, singer, and actress Sophie Choudry gave us lessons in contrasts with her latest event outfit. The very stylish Sophie, kept it classy for the screening of 'Kaafir'. She looked pretty as a peach in her black kurta and silver palazzo pants. Her black kurta was accentuated by subtle intricate patterns and the bottoms of her ensemble were detailed with a metallic touch. Sophie wore complementing pencil heels and accessorised her look with elegant earrings. She also wore a chic watch and the make-up was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and soft kohl. The sleek tresses completed her ethnic avatar.
Diana Penty also graced the screening event of 'Kaafir' and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She also wore an ivory ensemble, which consisted of meticulously-done chikankari kurta and she teamed it with flared ivory pants. The pairing was good but according to us, old-fashioned pyjamis would have looked even better. She draped a statement dupatta, which went well with her attire and teamed her ensemble with humble juttis. Diana accessorised her look with statement oxidised silver danglers, which added to the desi effect. The make-up was enhanced by a matte pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The impeccable side-parted tresses wrapped up her ethnic avatar.
According to us, Sophie Choudry looked the best? Whose attire and look wowed you the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.