- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
An amalgamation of modern and experimental, this is what Janhvi Kapoor's latest ensemble was about. Designed by Anamika Khanna, Janhvi's attire was a break from the stereotypical saris and gowns at the award function. With this attire, the 'Dhadak' star pushed her boundaries and beckoned us to think beyond the comfort zone.
She wore this absolutely quirky separates for the Lion Gold Awards 2019. Characterised by vibrant artwork by Q-TA, this ensemble of hers was a magnificent display of abstract prints. It consisted of an intricately-illustrated blouse, which she teamed with brightly-done black tights and a long cape-skirt, which complemented the blouse. Her wrap skirt was detailed with sheer accents and featured contrasting pink border- all of which added a dramatic element. This outfit of Janhvi's came from designer's latest Summer/Resort 2018 collection.
The budding fashion diva paired her ensemble with black-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. She wore a meticulously crafted choker and earrings studded with precious stones to notch up her look. The jewellery gave her look a minimal touch and came from Amrapali. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and light mascara accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The impeccable side-parted ponytail rounded out her gorgeous avatar.
So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.