- Finance Chemcon Speciality Chemicals IPO Sees Robust Demand; Should You Also Subscribe?
- News Death toll rises to 17 in Bhiwandi building collapse
- Sports Nadal the 'number one favourite' but Djokovic hopes cooler weather suits him at French Open
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Technology Amazon Noise Audio Days Sale 2020: Up To 50% Off On Audio Products
- Movies The Priest: Shooting Of The Mammootty-Manju Warrier Starrer To Resume On September 22
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
An amalgamation of modern and experimental, this is what Janhvi Kapoor's latest ensemble was about. Designed by Anamika Khanna, Janhvi's attire was a break from the stereotypical saris and gowns at the award function. With this attire, the 'Dhadak' star pushed her boundaries and beckoned us to think beyond the comfort zone.
She wore this absolutely quirky separates for the Lion Gold Awards 2019. Characterised by vibrant artwork by Q-TA, this ensemble of hers was a magnificent display of abstract prints. It consisted of an intricately-illustrated blouse, which she teamed with brightly-done black tights and a long cape-skirt, which complemented the blouse. Her wrap skirt was detailed with sheer accents and featured contrasting pink border- all of which added a dramatic element. This outfit of Janhvi's came from designer's latest Summer/Resort 2018 collection.
The budding fashion diva paired her ensemble with black-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. She wore a meticulously crafted choker and earrings studded with precious stones to notch up her look. The jewellery gave her look a minimal touch and came from Amrapali. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a matte pink lip shade and light mascara accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The impeccable side-parted ponytail rounded out her gorgeous avatar.
So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.