Fashionably, Janhvi Kapoor started this year on an ethnic note. She was spotted in a traditional outfit at the airport with her father and sister. Janhvi looked gorgeous and inspired us to wear salwar kameez more often.
So, the 'Dhadak' actress gave us an amazing lesson on colour-blocking. She wore a vibrant salwar suit that was dipped in a bright yellow and pink hue. Her yellow kurta was short and half-sleeved. It was plain yellow-hued but featured a shiny metallic border and subtle floral accents. The pink piping on the neckline area also enhanced her attire. Janhvi teamed her kurta with a bright pink Patiala salwar.
Janhvi draped a yellow-hued dupatta that was notched up by white stripes. With this humble dupatta, the actress completed her attire. Janhvi also sported vibrantly floral and metallic sequinned juttis by Fizzy Goblet, which accentuated her traditional avatar. She accessorised her look with delicate bangles and complementing earrings. The makeup was light and refreshing and the wavy side-swept tresses rounded out her look.
So, how did you find her airport outfit of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar