- 10 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 12 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 13 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Automobiles Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Bollywood actress Janhvi Kapoor has begun the shooting of her first film of 2021 titled Good Luck Jerry. Directed by Siddharth Sengupta and produced by Aanand L Rai, recently, the first look of the film was unveiled by the film makers that introduced us to Janhvi's character. In the picture, the actress was seen nailing the small town girl look in a printed blue salwar kameez and orange dupatta. The diva's simplicity and elegance absolutely touched our hearts. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it.
So, in the poster of her new film, Janhvi Kapoor was seen dressed in a simple blue salwar kameez and looking extremely pretty. Her half-sleeved U-shaped neckline kameez was accentuated by intricate white dotted prints and side slits. She teamed her kameez with loose matching salwar that featured white striped patterns. The Dostana 2 actress draped a bright-orange dupatta in a casual style over her both shoulders. Her dupatta too had white stripes and she completed her look with blue printed flip flops. Janhvi accessorised her look with a pair of tiny jhumkis, a neck piece, bracelets, and ring.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A small maroon bindi, filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Her hairstyle was also interesting and it suited her character's look. She pulled all her mid-parted tresses to one side and tied it into a braided tail.
We absolutely loved this simple and effortless look of Janhvi Kapoor. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Janhvi Kapoor's Instagram