- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Movies Amitabh Bachchcan’s Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Is The Cutest Thing On Internet Today!
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Deepika Padukone and Janhvi Kapoor were also spotted at the airport recently. However, their outfits were absolutely contrasting. Janhvi wore a traditional suit and Deepika wowed us with her street-style avatar. Well, Deepika has clearly been experimenting and Janhvi's been making a strong case for ethnic suits. Let's decode their airport outfits and looks.
Janhvi Kapoor looked gorgeous in her latest ethnic suit and she gave us a break from ivory ensemble. The diva wore a blue and pink suit that consisted of a printed blue kurta and pink salwar. Her blue kurta featured contrasting-hued intricate patterns and the salwar was plain pink-hued. She also draped a pink dupatta with her suit and this dupatta of hers was accentuated by silver zari border. She teamed her ensemble with plain flats and kept her look minimal. The accessories included chic jhumkis and bracelets. Janhvi carried a clutch with her and the make-up was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her traditional avatar.
Deepika Padukone wore a flared outfit and showed us her sassy side. The diva just returned to India and was papped. She wore a muted-hued outfit that consisted of a white button-down flared shirt and black straight-fit denims. Now, that was a classic combination and Deepika also donned a beige long blazer to notch up her look. She wore white sports shoes, which seems to have become a trend. The actress carried her printed green purse that was cross-bodied style. She wore dark shades and spruced up her look with a matte pink lip shade. The sleek ponytail completed her airport avatar.
So, whose airport outfit and look did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.